Investor

Spark Infrastructure is a specialist infrastructure fund. Its objective is to invest in regulated utility infrastructure, both within Australia and overseas.
Investor

Spark Infrastructure is a specialist infrastructure fund. Its objective is to invest in regulated utility infrastructure, both within Australia and overseas. This includes electricity and gas distribution and transmission, regulated water and sewerage assets which offer relatively low risk and stable cash flows, facilitate the payment of relatively predictable distributions to investors and offer the potential for long term capital growth.

Spark Infrastructure’s current portfolio comprises a 49% interest in three high quality regulated electricity distribution companies, SA Power Networks in South Australia and CitiPower and Powercor in Victoria. The other 51% interest in each of SA Power Networks, CitiPower and Powercor is held by Cheung Kong Infrastructure (CKI) and Power Assets Holdings (PAH), which are part of the Cheung Kong group. The Spark portfolio also includes an interest in DUET Group.